1.Maneuverable and robust drive
• Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer chassis;
• Fully hydraulic steering system;
• Variable steering modes, front-wheel steer,four-wheel steer and crab steer; short vehicle length and small turning radius provide the crane with maximum maneuverability and flexibility in narrow job sites
2.Excellent off-road capability
Big ground clearance and departure / approach angle offer excellent off-road capability.
• Cummins electronically-controlled engine, automated transmission and steerable drive axlex provide reliable power output.
• Even in the condition of abrupt road resistance, the engine can also be functional.
• Four-wheel drive, hydraulic suspension and special tires optimize the vehicle’ s drive performance to its maximum, suitable for any bad roads and job sites.
• The rough terrain crane has the ability to pick and carry loads, thus improves the working efficiency greatly.
• The crane can also carry out”On tires“Lifts without extending the outrigger beams in narrow job sites.
• Superior pick-and-carry ability during short-distance transit can bring great convenience to the users.
5.Single cab design
• Single cab design with large skylight provides large field of view;
• Air-cushioned seat suits to all types of figures, which can release the driver’ s or operator’ s fatigue, thus improves the working efficiency;
• The crane is fitted with air conditioning, suitable for all-weather work;
• Digital display and keyboard units, advanced data bus technology, error check and audible & acoustic alarm ensure the safety and high efficiency of the operation.
|Work performance||Max. rated lift capacity × work radius||kg.m||60000×2.8|
|Max. load moment of basic jib||kN.m||1991|
|Max. load moment of max. length main boom||kN.m||1166|
|Max. lifting height of max. length main boom||m||45.4|
|Max. lifting height of jib||m||62.2|
|Distance between outriggers (Longitudinal × transversal)||mm||6900×6900|
|Main boom length (Completely retracted - completely extended)||mm||11400 - 43000|
|Jib length (Jib section 1,jib sections 1+2)||mm||10000-17000|
|Boom angle||°||-3 - 78|
|Swing range||°||360°unlimited swing(Full range)|
|Work Speeds||Max. hoist rope speed (Main winch)||m/min||150|
|Min. boom telescoping out time||s||140|
|Min. boom telescoping in time||s||120|
|Min. boom derrick up time||s||60|
|Min. boom derrick down time||s||65|
|Hydraulic system||Rated working pressure||MPa||28|
|Rated working flow||L/min||400|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||L||730|
|Mass||Complete vehicle kerb mass||kg||44260|
|Front axle load||kg||25220|
|Rear axle load||kg||19040|
|Driving||Max. driving speed (Forwarsd / backwards)||km/h||39|
|Treads (Front / rear)||mm||2605|