Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Zoomlion) will attend bauma 2019 with new construction machinery products designed to meet the needs of European clients. The world’s largest construction trade fair will be held from April 8 to 14 in Munich, Germany.
A total of 43 products from six major categories of concrete machinery, cranes, tower cranes, dry-mixed mortar equipment, aerial working platform and forklifts will be exhibited at the trade show, highlighting Zoomlion’s digitalized, networked and smart development as well as a globalization strategy that accentuates localized operation.
Among the exhibition, over 70% of the products are manufactured in Europe with functions, technological innovations and style designs that fully meet the demands of European clients. Zoomlion’s subsidiary brands in Europe, CIFA, m-tec and Wilbert, will be showing their latest products as well.
Here are some highlights from Zoomlion’s exhibition at the upcoming bauma 2019:
· The unveiling of a high-performance, cost-effective pump truck built with carbon fiber technology.
· The Energya series green mixer truck, which adopts both electric and diesel power, will reflect Zoomlion’s cutting-edge technological achievements and sustainable development philosophy.
· The debut of a new all-terrain crane prouduct series with CE marking jointly developed by CIFA and Zoomlion’s R&D team.
· The ZRT850 all-terrain crane, which is designed specifically for oil field projects.
· The debut of Wilbert’s flat-top tower crane, the WT260.
· The T7020 flat-top tower crane that’s optimized to achieve a maximum lifting weight of 10-12 tons.
· 12 products from m-tec and four scissors lift platforms from Zoomlion.
Themed “Local Presence, Better Life,” Zoomlion’s exhibition at the upcoming bauma 2019 trade show will be at booth FS905/2 and cover an area of 3,840 square meters (41,333 square feet).