other countries (English)
1. Maneuverable and robust drive
• Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer chassis;
• Fully hydraulic steering system;
• Variable steering modes, front-wheel steer,four-wheel steer and crab steer;short vehicle length and small turning radius provide the crane with maximum maneuverability and flexibility in narrow job sites
2. Excellent off-road capability
• Big ground clearance and departure / approach angle offer excellent off-road capability.
3. Strong gradeability
• Cummins electronically-controlled engine, automated transmission and steerable drive axlex provide reliable power output.
• Even in the condition of abrupt road resistance,the engine can also be functional.
• Four-wheel drive, hydraulic suspension and special tires optimize the vehicle’ s drive performance to its maximum, suitable for any bad roads and job sites.
4. Pick-and-carry operations
• The rough terrain crane has the ability to pick and carry loads, thus improves the working efficiency greatly.
• The crane can also carry out ”On tires“ Lifts without extending the outrigger beams in narrow job sites.
• Superior pick-and-carry ability during short-distance transit can bring great convenience to the users.
5. Single cab design
• Single cab design with large skylight provides large field of view;
• Air-cushioned seat suits to all types of figures, which can release the driver’ s or operator’ s fatigue, thus improves the working efficiency;
• The crane is fitted with air conditioning, suitable for all-weather work;
• Digital display and keyboard units,advanced data bus technology,error check and audible & acoustic alarm ensure the safety and high efficiency of the operation.
Max. rated lifting weight × working radius
Max. lifting moment of basic boom
Max.lifting moment of longest boom
Max. lifting height of longest boom
Max. lifting height of jib
Outline dimensions (L×W×H)
Distance between outriggers (Longitudinal × transversal)
Main boom length (completely retracted – completely extended)
Jib length (completely retracted – completely extended)
Main boom angle of elevation
Max.speed of single rope on the drum of main winch
Boom extension time
Boom retraction time
Boom derricking up time
Boom derricking down time
Rated working pressure
Rated working flow
Hydraulic oil tank capacity
Complete vehicle kerb mass
Front axle load
Rear axle load
Max. traveling speed (forwards / backwards)
Treads (front / rear)
Min. turning radius (outer edge of the vehicle body)
Min. turning radius (2 wheels)