• World-class components are used to achieve excellent performance;
• The world advanced load-sensing, proportionally-controlled hydraulic systems using efficient cooling methods help to achieve high efficiency and energy saving;
• As many as 11 track rollers allow the ground pressure to be more even; large-pitch crawlers and travel systems allow the undercarriage to be stronger;
• Optimized four-hinge luffing mechanism and large-diameter high-strength pin joints make the machine more reliable and safe.
• The mast uses a large-arc bending-forming structure with high strength, light weight and good stiffness. The unique separate lubrication path and anti-seize mechanism of the mast turntable make the machine operation more stable and extend the machine life.
|Engine Model||Cummins QSL9|
|Rated Engine Speed(r/min)||2000|
|Max.Crowd Cylinder Pull(kN)||220|
|Line Pull(main winch)(kN)||274|
|Line Speed(main winch)(m/min)||68|
|Rope diameter(Main winch)(mm)||32|
|Rope diameter(auxiliary winch)(mm)||22|