1. Responsible for contract negotiation and signing, assisting in equipment delivery, and collection of insurance and warrant documents after delivery;
2. Investigate local market requirements, go to the client's address for on-site loan review, write a credit investigation report and complete the company's risk control approval;
3. Responsible for rent collection and overdue management: collect rent, cooperate with law firms, towing companies and other external agencies to drag back overdue equipment;
4. According to the sales situation, prepare various sales reports regularly to reflect and report the sales situation;
5. Participate in various exhibitions and industry associations to promote our products and services.
1. Major in economics, finance, finance, management, etc., bachelor degree.
2. With relevant working experience in the financial risk control industry, relevant experience in the leasing industry is preferred.
3. Understand the basic operation process of financial leasing business; have risk assessment, financial analysis and negotiation capabilities.
4. Obtaining CFA, FRM, CPA and other qualification certificates is preferred.
5. Fluent in English (or Chinese), can be used as working languages.