other countries (English)
1. Performance parameters of L400-25: performance parameters and technical indexes reach both domestic and international advanced level.
• Max. jib length: 60m; Jib length under different assembling modes can decrease progressively by 5 meters and the Min. jib length is 30 meters.
• Max. lifting capacity 25t;
• Hoisting capacity at jib tip:4.71t;
• Max. lifting moment 400t.m;
• Hoisting mechanism: H90FL125-910; power:90 kW; rope capacity: 910m;
• Slewing mechanism: HPW75F1.130A/HPW75F2.130A;power:3×145N.m(equal to 3×7.5kW)
• Trolleying mechanism: L60FL80; power: 60kW
2. Electrical control system
With PLC control, the electrical control system enjoys better reliability and safety. Produced by professional manufacturers with advanced foreign technology, the electrical elements feature service lives that are 3 or 4 times longer than that of domestic products, less faults, easy maintenance and repair as well as reliable operation.
3. Technical features
• The crane boasts of multiple operation modes and wide application;
• The complete machine adopts internationally well-received beautiful shape;
• The crane features high working speed and excellent speed regulation performance. Stepless speed regulation by frequency control, the world's most advanced solution, is adopted for the trolleying mechanism and slewing mechanism, thus ensuring more stable and reliable operation ;
• The cab is independently installed externally with good vision and large inner space, thus offering a good working environment for operators;
• A variety of safety devices are equipped, which are all mechanical or mechatronic products that are applicable to severe working conditions, so as to ensure the tower crane's reliable operation.
|Rated liftingmoment (t.m)||400|
|Max. lifting height (m)||Free-standing stationary crane||49.95|
|Working radius (m)||Max. working radius||60|
|Min. working radius||3.8|
|Max. lifting capacity (t)||25|
|Hoisting mechanism||Rope fall||α＝2||α＝4|
|Lifting weight (t)||12.5||6.25||3||25||12.5||6|
|Slewing mechanism||Speed (m/min)||0~0.72|
|Trolleying mechanism||Speed (m/min)||3 (15°~85°)|